When there is a break-in, the most important question is:
How can I prevent the burglar from stealing my property and valuables?
The burglar knows:
It takes some time for the owner or police to arrive if anyone ever responds to the alarm. In this time he's airing from room to room, wading through their property, causing damage through vandalism and stealing your valuables.
Schocksound is the loudest and most effective special siren that is freely available. If you want to drive out a burglar, use shock sound, there is nothing comparable.
Schocksound is a newly developed acoustic alarm device that actively prevents you from searching for valuables in your room.
1. A shrill sound above the pain threshold (120 dB) that forces the burglar to protect his hearing.
2. An impulsive sound component that acts directly on the autonomic nervous system and leads to increased release of the stress hormones adrenaline, noradrenaline and cortisol. This suddenly increased hormone level unconsciously causes anxiety and discomfort and leads to an increased flight reaction.
The burglar has only one goal left: to get out of this room. And that protects your property better than a traditional alarm can.
Simply place the hand-sized walkie-talkie on the wall or at any other place and supply it with power, done. If the alarm centre now reports an alarm, the radio transmitter of the centre sends a radio signal to all shock sound sirens within a radius of approx. 50 m. This can be any number of shocksound sirens. This radio signal switches shock sound to active. More happens first not.
When a burglar enters a shock-sound protected room, the integrated 120° degree PIR motion detector will cancel the shock sound. The sudden, unexpected, extremely loud sound shocks the burglar so much that he reflexively protects his ear and flees this room.
And now shock sound begins to unfold its effect:
Wäwhile the sound in the first room lasts about 15 seconds, the burglar will air into the next room to try his "luck". When he enters the next room, the next shock sound (if you have also installed a shock sound module in this room) awaits him there as well. The more he enters, the more penetrating and unpleasant the acoustic effect becomes, which now affects the burglar. In the end, all he can do is escape from your surroundings, without any damage and without theft.
Each shock sound module switches off automatically after approx. 15 seconds and waits for someone to enter the room again. Then shock sound starts again immediately for 15 seconds or as long as a movement is registered.At the alarm center, set the duration of the shock sound to be in the surveillance mode. You can set between a few seconds and up to 16 minutes after alarm triggering. If this time has elapsed or the control unit is disarmed, the shock sound monitoring mode is automatically terminated. Without the radio signal from the alarm control unit, all shock sound devices are switched off, an unintentional triggering is not possible.
As an alternative to activation by the control center, you can also switch shock sound active and inactive via the Internet at any time. These switching functions are included in the Internet control of your alarm center.
Despite its convincing effect, safety was a top priority in the development of shock sounds:1. Sound does not cause permanent damage to health. This has been proven by many scientific studies which have been carried out on the short-term exposure to sound of up to 120 dB.2. The sound frequency was chosen so that it produces an optimal effect on the burglar, but the high sound frequency is hardly penetrated by walls. This means that Schocksound can even be used in rented flats without disturbing the neighbour significantly.
3. A false alarm, as it can occur with traditional alarm systems, is not possible. For triggering, Schocksound requires a coded radio signal from the alarm centre and additionally the PIR motion detector on the Schocksound module must be triggered at the same time. So these are triggers of 2 different sensors within the set time period, something like this only happens if someone is really in the object.
This double protection makes Schocksound ideal for setting up an alarm system with a silent alarm from the control center and an active alarm in the rooms, while at the same time avoiding false alarms. If a sensor on your alarm system goes off unintentionally, your neighbours won't be annoyed by useless siren howls. If desired, your alarm system generates a silent alarm, if necessary with a message to the stored persons. That's all that's gonna happen. Only when a burglar actually enters a secured room is he actively chased away by shock sound.
4. Each shock sound device has its own timer which automatically switches off the siren after 15 seconds until the next movement is detected.
5. You cannot trigger a shock sound unintentionally or inadvertently, because first an alarm is triggered via your alarm system. In case of an accidental alarm triggering of your alarm system, you do not enter the rooms protected by shock sound, but switch off the main alarm. This means that all shocksound sirens are deactivated again (no shocksound siren can work without a radio signal from the control centre, this is part of the double security system).
Shocksound was developed as an effective supplement to your alarm system with the aim of actively driving a burglar into flight. So he won't go through your head and steal from you. Because until the police, security guards or neighbours are on site, valuable time passes, usually the burglar with your valuables is over all the mountains. Therefore, protect your belongings actively with shock sound, it is very effective and gives you additional security.
The intelligent siren control or also alarm loudspeaker control of the AlarmTab® control center makes it possible, that z.B. the exterior siren is obtained for 5 seconds if an exterior sensor has been deployed to chase the victim away before he attempts to break in. It is possible to control the inside and outside sirens separately or together, or to start an alarm loudspeaker with barking dogs and männer voice, e.g. the moment a window or door is opened.
This Smart-Home control allows settings and functions that are not possible with conventional simple alarm systems. All functions are preset so that they can be used immediately, or the customer can change the settings as he wishes.
Shocksound-Siren: 12,5 x 17,5 x 6 cm (W x H x D)
Scope of supply:
1 x shocksound siren
1 x 12V power supply
1 x 10m DC cable