Advantages over other LED spotlights:
- Large light output (through the use of prism coated glass)
- low heat dissipation (due to SMD little heat development - hardly any fire hazard)
- Flat walk shape
- better color fastness than other LEDs
- brighter than conventional LEDs
- No more connection pressures to other LEDs, thus reducing weight
With our small SMD spotlight AMGoSun 10 you always have optimum lighting conditions: in the yard and garden, on facades or for lighting in the house.
extreme low power consumption thanks to innovative SMD technology, saves your wallet even when using for 6-8 hours. At a consumption of just 10 watts, the AMGoSun 10 emits a great brightness. The distribution of the light power to individual SMD chips enables very good heat dissipation, which means that no large heat dissipation is required.
The AMGoSun 10 is our smallest SMD emitter with compact dimensions of only 9.5 x 9.5 x 4 cm (H x W x D). This allows you to install the spotlight even in the narrowest corners where other LED spotlights are too large.
Flexible mounting options
A variable mounting bracket , which can be mounted directly on the wall, ceiling or on the floor serves to mount the spotlight. After installation you can optimally align the illumination angle of the SMD spotlight.
What is SMD?
SMD (Surface Mounted Devices) means that the components are directly mounted on the circuit board. The advantage over others LED´s is its more compact design (e.g. lower overall height).
- Gate entrances
- Advertising boards
- staircase lighting
- Garden paths
- garden pond lighting
- Stores in the house etc.
With AMGoSun 10 you can illuminate an entire terrace, a complete driveway, a large garage and up to 100 square meters. Our example images below show a room in völliger darkness and after 1 AMGoSun 10 was turned on.
- maximum consumption: 10 Watt
- Averture angle: 120 degrees
- Metal housing (die-cast aluminium) with swivelling mounting bracket
- available in the colours black or white
- Light colour: The desired light colour can be selected between 4000 (warm white) and 6500 (daylight white) Kelvin.
- glass pane: prism glass
- Without switch-on delay - immediately 100 % luminosity
- Rated power consumption: 10 W / 0.04 A
- nominal life: approx. 50,000 h
- nominal luminous flux: approx. 800 lumen
- Energy efficiency class: A
- Dimension: 9,5 cm x 9,5 cm x 4 cm (H x W x D)
- approx. 30 cm connection cable with open cable ends
- Protection class: IP65
In order to increase the application range of the AMGoSun 10 SMD radiator, it is equipped with a radio control.
In the radio control box, which is plugged between the SMD radiator and the power supply unit, up to 5 remote controls can be taught in. If a sensor (motion detector or Türkontakt) is triggered, the light comes on. The corresponding Bluetosec sensors can be found below the product description.
The radio control has the advantage that you can also switch on the light from the car with the radio remote control, for example. When using Türsensors or motion detectors you can switch on the light by radio signal from up to 100m distance. The light duration is adjustable, a light sensor ensures that the SMD spotlight is only active from the moment of illumination.
Remote for radio control:
The radio receivers can also be used outdoors. Make sure, however, that the radio receiver is not exposed to direct weather, such as rain. We recommend that you place it under an eaves or other roof projection when attaching the radio receiver.
Scope of delivery:
1 x AMGoSun 10 (selection of walking colour and light colour)
1 x radio control box
1 x 3 m plug cable
1 x remote control
1 x short manual with safety notice