Advantages over other LED spotlights:
- Large light output (through the use of prism coated glass)
- low heat dissipation (due to SMD little heat development - hardly any fire hazard)
- Flat walk shape
- better color fastness than other LEDs
- brighter than conventional LEDs
- No more connection pressures to other LEDs, thus reducing weight
With our small SMD spotlight AMGoSun 10 you always have optimum lighting conditions: in the yard and garden, on facades or for lighting in the house.
extreme low power consumption thanks to innovative SMD technology, saves your wallet even when using for 6-8 hours. At a consumption of just 10 watts, the AMGoSun 10 emits a great brightness. The distribution of the light power to individual SMD chips enables very good heat dissipation, which means that no large heat dissipation is required.
The AMGoSun 10 is our smallest SMD emitter with compact dimensions of only 9.5 x 9.5 x 4 cm (H x W x D). This allows you to install the spotlight even in the narrowest corners where other LED spotlights are too large.
Flexible mounting options
For mounting the spotlight a variable mounting bracket, is used which can be mounted directly on the wall, ceiling or on the floor. After installation you can optimally align the illumination angle of the SMD spotlight.
What is SMD?
SMD (Surface Mounted Devices) means that the components are directly mounted on the circuit board. The advantage over others LED´s is its more compact design (e.g. lower overall height).
- Gate entrances
- Advertising boards
- staircase lighting
- Garden paths
- garden pond lighting
- Stores in the house etc.
With AMGoSun 10 you can illuminate an entire terrace, a complete driveway, a large garage and up to 100 square meters. Our example images below show a room in völliger darkness and after 1 AMGoSun 10 was turned on.
- maximum consumption: 10 Watt
- Averture angle: 120 degrees
- Metal housing (die-cast aluminium) with swivelling mounting bracket
- available in the colours black or white
- Light colour: The desired light colour can be selected between 4000 (warm white) and 6500 (daylight white) Kelvin.
- glass pane: prism glass
Without switch-on delay - immediately 100 % luminosity
- Rated power consumption: 10 W / 0.04 A
- nominal life: approx. 50,000 h
- nominal luminous flux: approx. 800 lumen
Energy efficiency class: A
- Dimension: 9,5 cm x 9,5 cm x 4 cm (H x W x D)
- approx. 30 cm connection cable with open cable ends
- Protection class: IP65
3 pole waterproof screw connector
A cable screw connector is supplied to facilitate wall penetration. The cable can be fed through a hole in the wall and screwed in again to make it weatherproof. The SMD emitter can be mounted weatherproof, safe and without expert knowledge due to the screw connector. A short manual is enclosed.
Scope of delivery:
1 x AMGoSun 10 (selection of walking colour and light colour)
1 x waterproof screw connector / 3-pole (IP67 see safety instruction)
1 x 3 m plug cable
1 x short manual with safety instruction
Angenommene Nutzung der Strahler pro Tag 8 Stunden / 365 Tage im Jahr.
Erstes Jahr (Anschaffungsjahr)
Kaufpreis SMD-LED-Strahler AMGoSun 10 = 29 Euro
Stromkosten 365 Tage x 8 Stunden (10W/ 0,01KW pro Std.)
= 29,2 KW x 0,25 Euro / KW = 7,30 Euro
1 . Jahr Gesamtkosten Kaufpreis LED-Strahler 29 Euro + 7,30 Euro Strom = 36,30 Euro
2 . Jahr Folgekosten, nur Stromkosten = 7,30 Euro