Aris Carbon Monoxide Detector Co-868
This carbon monoxide detector provides 24/7 protection for your family by detecting accumulations of the hazardous gas carbon monoxide in the monitoring area. Thanks to the electrochemical measuring method, it can detect low concentrations such as 30 ppm and report them to the control center. Its cordless, battery-powered design and integrated siren make it one of the safest and most reliable carbon monoxide detectors on the market. Complies with EU standard 50291.
Approximately 2 months before the battery is used up, a battery warning will be reported to the control panel.
Dimensions housing: 100 x 40 x 125 mm (W x D x H)
- Sensitivity complies with EU standard 50291
- has a test button for the range control and to learn in the central office
- Tricolor LED to indicate the current status
-Integrated siren with 85 dB, which is activated when the detector is triggered
- Measuring range from 0 to 999 ppm and alarmed from 30 to 999 ppm
- is powered by three AA alkaline batteries
- has a term of about 2 years
- Working temperature: -10 ° C to 45 ° C
1 x Carbon monoxide detector
3 x AA alkaline battery